1. U2 has some really good looking fans.
2. I love rock concerts.
3. Scratching something off the “before I die” list may just mean that I put it on the “to do more than once before I die” list.
4. 17,000 people singing with the band is not annoying like I thought it would be.
5. You don’t have to have front row seats to have a phenomenal experience.
6. I hate that empty feeling of “it’s over.”
It truly was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. Now I have the seemingly impossible task of trying to focus on life. Somehow, ever since that night, I want to pack my bags and move to Ireland or Africa.